Eventcube is a market leader in virtual events, conferencing, membership management and direct-to-consumer ticketing.
Throughout the pandemic we rapidly grew our virtual events capability, working with clients such as Middlesex Cricket County Cricket Club, TikTok, Red Bull, AMEX, Nielsen, AO and TED Talks.
As a constantly evolving product, our clients traverse many different verticals. Having powered over 100,000 virtual and real-life events, the platform crystallises the 30 years experience in the events and technology space its founders have.
As we’ve emerged from the pandemic we’ve turned our focus onto growing our powerful membership platform and user base. We are looking for someone to join our sales team with a background in sports clubs and memberships.
You will be working as a key part of the Eventcube team, assisting in maximising our sales potential, crafting client target lists and optimising conversions.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
The role will primarily be split between two main responsibilities:
- Engaging and converting incoming sales leads via the Eventcube website and other sales channels
- Proactively sourcing new leads from a mixture of cold-calling, re-engaging lapsed leads and utilising pre-existing contacts
To achieve this, we expect you to:
- Take the time to understand the Eventcube platform in-depth and be confident in showcasing demos and accurately presenting the capabilities of the platform
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a clear, cohesive message that converts well across the membershiops sales funnels
- Work closely with the team to scope the target market and sectors - factoring in how the platform can be efficiently applied to new growth areas
- Confidently delegate and loop in required team members where needed (e.g. technical, design, etc)
- Maintain excellent relationships with key clients, identifying growth opportunities and ensuring high satisfaction through regular check-ins to identify concerns or issues
- Be able to lead multiple projects at once with clear reporting and communication
- Cross-Sell products and services across the Eventcube ecosystem. Identify clients that may not be aware of some service offerings to boost revenue
- Be able to work to financial targets with clear communication on any expected variance
- Be able to forecast with accuracy based on historical data, trends, leads and projected market growth
- Confidently put together end-to-end proposals, from costing through to presentations and sign-off steps such as invoice generation
- Conduct regular analysis of market types, sizes and values and work closely with the Product Manager to define a roadmap relevant to growth
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and identify weaknesses in Eventcube and pricing comparison
You should be able to confidently forecast and work alongside the management team to set realistic, though ambitious sales targets.
Work with the Salesforc platform and the marketing team to ensure the easy generation of:
- Weekly reporting to the management team on the top-line status of leads, projection variance and any concerns or flags.
- Monthly detailed financials on sales figures
- Cost per conversion statistics, alongside our marketing team
- Feedback on strategies that are or are not working and guidance on turning these into tangible actions and strategic direction of budgets
Monthly meetings with the Product Manager to identify features, focused on market growth and opportunities
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role - with demonstrable results. Highly motivated individuals with experience in other fields considered
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand products and solutions as well as convey value propositions
- Ability to see things from others’ perspective and support prospects in their journey
- A pre-existing contact book in the sports and memberships sector would be ideal
Salary, Job Type and Training
- The role will be full-time but part-time will be considered. For the foreseeable future, this role will be remote but you do have the option to work from a desk space in London
- 1 full month to work on training up on the platform, reporting frameworks, etc before sales initiatives begin
- Salary: POA, depending on experience + performance-based bonuses and percentage based commission for sales that exceed targets