Eventcube is a technology business specialising in the delivery of white label event platform solutions across the ticketing and membership sector.
Founded in 2014 as a fully independent, bootstrapped business, Eventcube has enabled hundreds of thousands of events across sport, entertainment, education and media and over 7 million people have attended events powered by Eventcube.
With a focus on refining the product through user-centric design processes, Eventcube have created a robust, scalable platform that delivers growth for clients through technology.
We are looking for a Full-Stack developer to join our growing development team. The ideal candidate will be able to comfortably work with our frontend templates (Vue & Twig) as well as our backend (PHP & Laravel) to help drive our feature roadmap forwards.
Bonus points for: Laravel development, Python/Django development, experience with various Content Management Systems, Vue.js/React, Native mobile development, A fondness of electronic music.
Desired skills & experience
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with PHP and relational databases
- Good knowledge of modern PHP features, such as closures, namespaces, etc.
- Experience with the Laravel framework
- 3+ years experience with VueJS
- Experience with the TALL stack.
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Git in a team using feature branches / GitFlow
- Basic knowledge of Unix and bash
- Some experience with AWS - in particular EC2, S3 and SQS
- Excellent communication and timekeeping.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities
- Ability to quickly learn, understand products and solutions
- Ability to work remotely, with optional use of East London based offices / hybrid mix of remote/in-office.
- 28 Days Holiday
- Annual performance based bonus
- Macbook Pro or equivalent hardware budget
- Full training provided + annual training budget
- Opportunity to travel to some selected events for on the ground support
- Regular reviews with management and the option to really help shape a growing company