Frontend Developer, Eventcube
Join our growing development team, working Eventcube's core technology stack.
Full Time, Aldgate, London
Eventcube is a feature-rich ticket and events platform that allows event organisers to accept payments directly from customers in a fully-branded ecosystem.
Eventcube is a fast growing startup within the ticketing world and we are looking for a full-time mid level frontend developer to join our team, supporting the core product as well as various integrations and sub-products. This is a full-time role based in our East London offices, though we will consider candidates that wish to work 4 days per week.
You will be reporting in to our Front-end Lead.
Our culture is relaxed, yet hard working. Eventcube sits in part of a larger music, events and technology network including Ransom Note, Tracks, Mumu Agency and more.
- An eye for attention to detail, building out pixel perfect HTML & CSS from Sketch + Photoshop design documents
- Experience with Grunt and / or Gulp and build workflows within a team
- Experience working with various REST APIs to fetch receive/post data
- Experience using GIT in a team environment, understanding of branching, naming conventions and merging
- Ability to consult and communicate with the design team and validate UX/UI ideas
- At least a basic understanding of how the full stack works with PHP/Python backends
- Experience with browser testing and fixing browser-specific quirks.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Macbook or Equivalent hardware budget
- Training budget
- Regular nights out
- Option to attend festivals and events we work with
- Regular reviews with management and the option to really help shape a growing company
- 28 Days Holiday