Eventcube is a feature-rich ticket and events platform that allows event organisers to accept payments directly from customers in a fully-branded ecosystem.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth target. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting client target lists and then seeing these through to conversions.
You’ll be sitting within the core management team, reporting directly to the directors. Your work will be diverse and there are big opportunities for progression and uncapped commission.
Our culture is relaxed, yet hard working. Eventcube sits in part of a larger music, events and technology network including Ransom Note, Tracks, Mumu Agency and more.
There is an option to work either full-time or part-time and while a certain level of regularity is expected to be working from our East London based offices, the role is largely autonomous and you have the freedom to work remotely and will be expected to be out regularly meeting clients to pitch and maintain relationships.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Manage and implement a CRM system to track sales progress
- Experience in sales roles (2+ years)
- Experience in SaaS products setup
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bonus: Experience with the Intercom platform
- Bonus: Previous experience working with SaaS products
- Uncapped commission on all sales
- Performance based bonuses
- Macbook or Equivalent hardware budget
- Training budget
- Regular nights out
- Option to attend festivals and events we work with
- Regular reviews with management and the option to really help shape a growing company
- 28 Days Holiday
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies!)