Eventcube is a market leader in virtual events, conferencing, membership management and direct-to-consumer ticketing. Since the pandemic hit we have rapidly grown into our virtual events capability, working with clients such as TikTok, Red Bull, Nielsen, AO, Middlesex Cricket and TED Talks. Our clients traverse many verticals and we are looking for someone to join our sales team with a background in events and/or live stream production. You will be working as a key part of the Eventcube team, assisting in maximIsing our sales potential, crafting client target lists and optimising conversions.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
The role will primarily be split between two main responsibilities:
- Proactively generating new leads from a mixture of outreach approaches e.g.cold-calling, re-engaging lapsed leads and utilising pre-existing contacts
- Sourcing and maintaining a clean database of prospective and existing clients.
To achieve this, we expect you to:
- Take the time to understand the Eventcube platform in-depth and be confident in showcasing demos and accurately presenting the capabilities of the platform
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a clear, cohesive message that converts well across all sales funnels
- Work closely with the sales team to scope the target market and sectors - factoring in how the platform can be efficiently applied to new growth areas
- Confidently delegate and loop in required team members where needed (e.g. technical, design, etc)
- Maintain excellent relationships with key clients, identifying growth opportunities and ensuring high satisfaction through regular check-ins to identify concerns or issues
- Be confident, polite and persistent.
- Cross-Sell products and services across the Eventcube ecosystem. Identify clients that may not be aware of some service offerings to boost revenue
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and identify weaknesses in Eventcube and pricing comparison
- You should be able to confidently work to realistic, though ambitious sales targets
- Provide weekly reporting to the management team on topline status of leads variance and any concerns or flags.
- Feedback on strategies that are or are not working and guidance on turning these into tangible actions and strategic direction of budgets
- Monthly meetings with the Product Manager to identify features, focused on market growth and opportunities
Preferred skills and experience:
- Confident cold caller and lead qualifier
- Experience in a similar role - with demonstrable results. Highly motivated individuals with experience in other fields considered
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand products and solutions as well as convey value propositions
- Ability to see things from others’ perspective and support prospects in their journey
- Prior experience with live stream technology would be a bonus
Job Type and Training
- The role will be full-time. For the foreseeable future, this role will be remote but you do have the option to work from our Aldgate East, London based office. As the situation develops this may be subject to change
- 1 full month to work on training up on the platform, reporting frameworks, etc before sales initiatives begin