Eventcube is a market leader in virtual events, conferencing, membership management and direct-to-consumer ticketing. We are looking for a Junior Project manager to assist the team in the delivery of various integrations and sub-products. We are a dynamic, distributed workforce so the role can be remote or from our East London based offices.
Since the pandemic hit we have rapidly grown our virtual events capability, working with clients such as TikTok, Red Bull, Sonos, AO, Middlesex Cricket and TED Talks. Our clients traverse many verticals and we are looking for someone to join our Project Management team in assisting the team deliver high quality products and services.
A background in events and/or live stream production is preferred but not necessary.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
The role’s main responsibility will be as a key part of the Eventcube team, working closely with our Product Manager assisting them with Project Managing streams of work. To achieve this, we expect you to:
- Take the time to understand the Eventcube platform in-depth and be confident in showcasing demos and accurately presenting the capabilities of the platform
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure work is delivered on time and properly tested
- Have an ability to meet deadlines and time management without compromising
- Have experience in communication with web developers a bonus
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to scope and deliver the work requested
- Confidently delegate and loop in required team members where needed (e.g. technical, design, etc)
- Be confident, polite and persistent.
- You should be able to confidently work to realistic timescales
- Provide weekly reporting to the management team on topline status of work
- Daily and Weekly meetings with the Product Manager and wider team to identify any concerns, improvements and opportunities
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand products and solutions as well as convey value propositions
- Ability to see things from others’ perspective and support prospects in their journey
- Prior experience with live stream technology would be a bonus
Job Type and Training
- The role will be full-time. For the foreseeable future, this role will be remote but you do have the option to work from our Aldgate East, London based office. As the situation develops this may be subject to change
- 1 full month to work on training up on the platform, reporting frameworks, etc before sales initiatives begin