Eventcube is a feature-rich ticket and events platform that allows event organisers to accept payments directly from customers in a fully-branded ecosystem.
As part of our offering we manage customer support on behalf of event organisers and Eventcube stores.
Support requests are varied and we handle thousands of support requests a week. Our support team are the face of Eventcube to many of our customers and as such are a crucial part of our operation.
You’ll be sitting within the support team, reporting directly to Head of Client Services. Your work will be diverse and there are big opportunities for progression either within the support team or other areas of the business.
Our culture is relaxed, yet hard working. Eventcube sits in part of a larger music, events and technology network including Ransom Note, Tracks, Mumu Agency and more.
This is a full-time role, working from our East London based offices.
- Dealing with support requests in an effective manner
- Assisting customers to resolve issues quickly and easily, with a focus on single-touch resolutions.
- Working with Eventcube clients to assist customers resolve support queries, disputes and disagreements
- Effectively follow escalation procedures for support requests that have not been resolved
- Weekly reporting on statistics and issues to management
- Help improve and implement automation through Zendesk Macros
- Build frequently asked questions into Macros and lists to help reduce support ticket volume
- Feedback common issues to the product team to help inform development priorities
- Occasional On-Site support at festivals and events (including door entry + guest list management)
- Experience in customer support roles (ideally 1+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Bonus: Experience with Zendesk and Intercom platforms
- Bonus: Previous experience working with SaaS products
- 28 Days Holiday
- Performance based Annual Bonus
- Macbook or Equivalent hardware budget
- Training budget
- Regular nights out
- Option to attend festivals and events we work with
- Regular reviews with management and the option to really help shape a growing company
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com (no agencies)